As most of you know, almost the entire human body consists of water. Imagine what happens when your water level gets low: You start by dehydrating, fainting and eventually, dying. While not having the right amount of water, human body starts to shut down slowly. An average person can only stay alive for about 3 days without water, and so it is of essential value to drink enough water on a daily basis. Here are some things which everyone should know about water and its role in the human body.
Health Benefits of Drinking Water
We humans are all of different size and shape, and we all have different lifestyles. This leads to everybody having a different type of diet, and so the general rule of drinking 8 cups of water per day simply won’t cut it. So, we have to rely on our natural call for water, which is thirst. Don’t ignore thirst, and every time you are thirsty, sip some water and you will be just fine. Your body knows how much water it needs, so just listen to it and the balance will be flawless.
Water is spent by our body simply by being alive, and every other function which our body does like moving, digesting food and any other physical activity will result in draining the water level. Water has also health benefits, and so by simply drinking enough water, you reduce the toxin levels inside your body, give your body the strength and energy it needs to survive the day, cool off, and lose weight. When you drink enough water, your stomach feels full, and you eat less, which results in weight loss, and so it is recommended to drink 1 or 2 cups of water before you consume food, not afterwards. getting adequate amount of water is the key to living healthy.
Drink Enough Water Eating Raw
Focus on including a lot more raw vegies and plants in your diet. At least 75% of your diet intake should be raw vegies and fruit. People who tend to look after their weight should consider eating a lot more fruits and vegies, all raw, for raw fruits and vegies tend to have higher water content, and thus will make your stomach feel full. Vegies have more water, and are bulkier if eaten raw. Also, by doing this, you remain strong and healthy because you flush all the toxins from your body and get more nutritional value by including raw foods in your diet. Its not all salad either. Here is a decadent cheesecake 🙂 low fat and full of probiotics and all raw!!!
Awesome Tips on Water Intake
Drink enough water on a daily basis, and your body will stay in a good shape.
- If you are having problems keeping up with the water intake, remember to take small sips of water with your meals or always drink before you eat (if you drink too much water while eating, digestion process will take longer since there won’t be enough space for it).
- It is best to fill your stomach half with food, one quarter with water and leave the one quarter empty for the digestion to take place.
- Drink a glass of room temperature water after you wake up and before you go to sleep.
- Don’t drink a lot of water after you eat, and ..
- There is such a Thing as Drinking Too much water! always drink when you are thirsty; don’t ignore the body`s urge for water, but dont supersaturate yourself either if your body isnt in the mood!
- Water is essential for staying alive and for staying healthy and hydrated. Keep your body hydrated every day, and remember that there is no substitution to water.