Raw Vitamins/Snacks: Sunflower Shoots
Sun shoots are a new way to harness the energy of raw vitamins from sunflower seeds! These greens retain that flavor you love, with the added benefit of chlorophyll, moisture and much fewer fat calories.
Sun shoots are crisp with sweet succulent flavor!
Perfect snack any time! just keep it cool and sealed in Tupperware or plastic baggy.
Add that extra dimension of satisfaction to sandwiches and salads!
replace Bean sprouts in Stirfrys!
Raw Vitamins in Sunflower Shoots Explained
Lets unhull all those raw vitamins:
- one of the most balanced forms of a complete plant protein
- bursting with Zinc and 100 X more enzymes than most green leafy vegetables!
- perfect pregnancy food! full of folate (folic acid), and B complex
- High antioxidants >>> better heart health, slow aging, & support cellular recovery
- Lecithin>>brain health and cell membrane repair, digest fatty acids
- Vitamins A, D, and E, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Phosphorous, Magnesium and Potassium
- innate lymphoid cells (ILC) important immunity-boosting cells found in the lining of the digestive system
- essential fatty acid
- chlorophyll for healthy blood
- anti inflammatory
- calm the nervous system
- revitalizes tissues
- balance pH levels
Sunflower Green Summer Salad
This is a sweet , refreshing salad composed of fresh summer picks.
1 parts Fresh Figs
2 parts Fresh Sunflower Greens/Shoots
2 part Fresh Tomatoes
1 part Sunflower Seeds(for Crunch and Calories)
1 part Dash of Fresh Lemon Juice
1 part Balsamic Vinegar
pinch Sea Salt
1 part Fig
Arugula, Broccoli, Cress , Clover microgreen Mix(or baby greens)
Flaked Black Peppercorns
Dice tomatoes and figs, mix them and set aside.
Blend all vinegrete ingredients and pour over your mixture. Let sit 3o min covered or overnight in the fridge.
Add fresh sunflower greens and seeds right before serving, mix them in and top with garnish 😉